Discussions under Source Code Control

Team members please be aware of the option to create a Private Discussion.   The default is Public.

New to XERP

first post: ernarendraojha wrote: Hi, I am new to XERP. I have VS2010 service pack 1 and visual stu...

latest post: jpatron wrote: Hi, I am new to XERP, I created a database and run the script to cr...

Step by step implementation

first post: Lexili wrote: Can any one please help me providing each and every step to follow...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: Yes there is documentation on the documentation tab step by step ...

Request the WCF service error when the user logs

first post: SolidYoung wrote: I'm very interested in this project, and download the source code,...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: Are you sure that you are hitting the db correctly... When I get ...

Problems with source code...

first post: MattPaulson wrote: SVN is throwing fits... Something about locked files so I am unab...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: This is finally taken care of... the most recent build is complete...

New Version Released...

first post: MattPaulson wrote: I have done some more work on this pig... I had some holes in the...

Source Code Release

first post: MattPaulson wrote: I finally have a good build that I feel I can move forward with.....

Howto Start

first post: vule wrote: I want install XERP.net

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: My apologies we should make it perfectly clear that XERP is in its ...

Project Update...

first post: MattPaulson wrote: Oscar their are a lot of folks very interested in the work you are ...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: Ari3000 email me atmpaulson@apog.com so I have your target email…Fr...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions