Discussions under Architecture

Team members please be aware of the option to create a Private Discussion.   The default is Public.

UX

first post: leop1 wrote: How tightly coupled is XERP with WPF UX? While WPF is pretty cool...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: In the documentation folder of XERP you will find a topology diagra...

Technology Ideas

first post: leop1 wrote: Hi, I've been following XERP for a while, and think it would be gre...

latest post: leop1 wrote: Hi Matt, Walk-before-you-run definitely makes sense. It is good ...

New Version Released...

first post: MattPaulson wrote: I have done some more work on this pig... I had some holes in the...

Company Maintenance Form Example...

first post: MattPaulson wrote: I have added a XERP.zip to the download section... It is a working...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: I made a lot of changes and additions... I have added the Simple M...

Howto Start

first post: vule wrote: I want install XERP.net

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: My apologies we should make it perfectly clear that XERP is in its ...

Schema Changes...

first post: MattPaulson wrote: I think the model is pretty solid breaking the massive Data Table L...

latest post: MattPaulson wrote: I figured it out. Simple enough I added another Class directly bel...

C# DB Schemas

first post: mattpaulson wrote: Hello I am an ERP Developer working for Apogee Enterprises. We are...

latest post: mattpaulson wrote: I am very interested in this project. What and how can I help.

Open Source with XAF?

first post: daycrom wrote: Not understand the Open Source philosophy if we use a tool like XAF...

latest post: julianpaulozzi wrote: .NET Framework and XAF HelperCurrently engaged in design walk diagr...

• 1-8 of 8 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions