New to XERP

Topics: Development Core, Source Code Control
Nov 14, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Hi,

I am new to XERP. I have VS2010 service pack 1 and visual studio 2005. I want to download the source code which is compatible to my above software. Also is there a documentation which provides functional overview of XERP functionality. Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards,
Narendra Ojha
Coordinator
Nov 15, 2013 at 3:12 PM
I am in the process of converting the source to be compatible with Visual Studio 2012... They have changed the entity and I am dropping and adding entities at the moment to make it compatible and consistant for Visual Studio 2012... So you may want to pass if you don't plan on updating to 2012... The Documentation tab has some tidbits about XERP... As well if you download the source from the Source Code tab their is a folder called Documentation that has some in it as well...
thanx...
May 26, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Edited May 26, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Hi,
I am new to XERP, I created a database and run the script to create the tables, where I can find an explanation about each of the tables and their relationships with others. for example, Why there are Companies, CompanyType and CompányCodes tables?, what is the relationship between them?, and Why this pattern is repeated in other tables, such as Departments, and DepartmentTypes DepartmentCodes?

Thanks in advance

Jose Patron