Step by step implementation

Topics: Source Code Control
Aug 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Can any one please help me providing each and every step to follow for running XERP in local machine.

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM

Absolutely...

1. Install the database from the download section...
  2. Then download the most recent version from source Control...
    • Make sure it is installed to local directory...
      • C:/XERP/XERP.Client/...
      • C:/XERP/XERP.Domain/...
      • C:/XERP/XERP.Server/...
        • ect...
  3. Now you will need to change the XERP.Server.Config file...
    • Browse the folder below...
      • C:\XERP\XERP.Server\XERPServerBuild\XERPServerConfig
      • You will find the XERPServerConfig.xml file...
      • Open it with notepad...
      • You will find a connection string their as below...
      • <ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=APO11422L\SQLExpress;Initial Catalog=XERP;Integrated Security=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True">
      • change the bolded code to match your instance of SQL Server that installed in step 1...
  4. Open up the master solution file... from the C:/XERP directory... in VS2010
    • It will be the XERP.sln file...
    • Once the solution is open Compile it...
    • If you get any errors due to missing requirements let me know as if you don't have...
    • As then I can add them to the requirements list...
  5. If its build then you can run it and the login with
    • User: Base
    • Password: BasePassWord
  6. Note XERP is in its infancy at the moment
    1. It consists of a login...
    2. Menu Display driven by a db with nth level capability...
    3. And one module to serve as a pattern module for all future modules...
    4. It is the company module and is fully crudable...
    5. I have a little bit more work before we are ready to copy the module to use it as the pattern for other modules...
  7. Very shortly I will be starting on a click once deployment package to allow XERP a more friendly install mechanish for non developers...
  8. Please let me know should you have any problems...
  9. I am very interested to see if someone else can get this up and running in their environment...
  10. I have tried to use very standard .net components as to allow other developers to easily download and get up and running with source...
  11. So it will be interesting to see how developer neutral the build is...
  12. thanx...

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2012 at 1:59 PM

In a future post I will explain how to configure the XERP location should you not want to install it to C:/XERP/...  

But for now it is just best to install it to the default expected location at the root just to get it up and running for a first run...

Aug 17, 2012 at 10:08 AM

Thanks for your reply  MattPaulson.But I am stuck with the fourth step

Open up the master solution file... from the C:/XERP directory... in VS2010

• It will be the XERP.sln file...
  • Once the solution is open Compile it...
  • If you get any errors due to missing requirements list..

It showing two errors

1)The tag 'Interaction.Triggers' does not exist in XML namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/2010/interactivity'. Line 45 Position 14. 
C:\XERP\XERP.Client\XERP.Client.WPF\XERP.Client.WPF.MainMenu\Views\MainMenuView.xaml 45 14 XERP.Client.WPF.MainMenu
  2)Metadata file 'C:\XERP\XERP.Client\XERP.Client.WPF\XERP.Client.WPF.MainMenu\bin\Debug\SimpleMvvm-Wpf.exe' could not be found C:\XERP\XERP.Client\XERP.Client.WPF\XERP.Client.WPF.StartUp\CSC XERP.Client.WPF.StartUp

Please help me to solve this.

Coordinator
Aug 17, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Edited Aug 17, 2012 at 6:45 PM

looks like you need the Blend SDK here is the link...

Install this and let me know if that works for you...

If it does then I will add it as a requirement...

Here is the link...

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3062

Aug 20, 2012 at 6:51 AM

Thanks for your reply again.I was able to run the application,but again I am stuck at another point.

In the class LoginViewModel.cs function CompanyMaxFieldValueDictionary is generating  an error in the foreach loop.
The error generatored is "An error occurred while processing this request."

public Dictionary<string, int> CompanyMaxFieldValueDictionary //= new Dictionary<string, int>();
        {
            get
            {
                _companyMaxFieldValueDictionary = new Dictionary<string, int>();
                var metaData = _serviceAgent.GetMetaData("SystemUsers");

foreach (var data in metaData)
                {
                    _companyMaxFieldValueDictionary.Add(data.Name.ToString(), (int)data.Int_1);
                }
                return _companyMaxFieldValueDictionary;
            }
        }

kindly help me to fix this error.

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2012 at 1:49 PM
Edited Aug 20, 2012 at 2:02 PM

hmm...  is it a build error or a runtime error...   All database fields are mined for their meta data to allow us to dynamically set the max lenght property...

If it is runtime can you set a stop point before the error it would be interesting to note the exact line of coed it is puking on.  As well if you step through the code it may give us a more intuitive error...

I truly apreciate you running through this it gives me great insight as to other developers trying to get this pig up and running...

I just ran the code base and I bet this is the case you have the XERP.Client.WPF.CompanyMaintenance as your start up project...

Which is fine as all projects have a log in...

I am also finding that when I run the app with that module as the start up project before the log in is displayed it is attempting to resolve the max length property in the company maintenance form...

So I am willing to bet that it is not hitting the database correctly and puking out on you...

Are you sure you have your Server.Xerp.Config.xml BaseSQL property pointing to your db?

Are you sure you installed the db correctly?

And are you sure you have XERP installed at the root of C:?

Coordinator
Aug 20, 2012 at 2:14 PM

This is a good way to test your db connection...

Make the XERP.Server.Service.CompanyService is your startup project...

Then put a breakpoint in CompanyDataService.svc  put it on the try block and then step through the code...

Because the client is SOA the error messaging is lame so if we go back to the services on the server side that is where we will get good

Error messages and can really trace through the code that is responsible for the SQL connection...

As well you can remove the comments from the test it... if you want to execute a query to truly test your connection...

This is a common theme with XERP where you will go backside to debug client side SQL connection problems...

protected override CompanyEntities CreateDataSource()
        {
            try
            {
                XERP.Server.DAL.CompanyDAL.DALUtility dalUtility = new DALUtility();
                var context = new CompanyEntities(dalUtility.EntityConectionString);

//test it...
                //IQueryable companyQuery = (from c in context.Companies
                //                                    select c);

//foreach (Company cc in CompanyQuery)
                //{
                //    string s = cc.Name.ToString();
                //}
                //Company company = new Company();
                //IQueryable companyQuery = Refresh("5,6");
                return context;
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                throw (ex);
            }
        }   

Aug 21, 2012 at 8:34 AM

Thanks for your reply...

It is a runtime error.

This is my connection string in XERPServerConfig.xml file

<ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=Lexili-PC\SQLEXPRESS;Initial Catalog=XERP;Integrated Security=True;
MultipleActiveResultSets=True">

As per your advice I downloaded the sql query from the  provided link and followed the steps in the installation document.

This is the location for XERPClient "C:\XERP\XERP.Client"
This is the location for XERPDomain C:\XERP\XERP.Domain

This is the location for XERPServer C:\XERP\XERP.Server

In the XERP folder contains SharedAssemblyInfo.cs,and solution file and documentation folder.I opend C:XERP\XERP.sln

To check the database connectivity I set  CompanyDataService.svc as startup project and follow the steps.
I think everything is ok with the connection.

Sir please help me if you could,please send me your mail id.I will provide you with the screen shots.

Coordinator
Aug 21, 2012 at 1:21 PM

please email me at xerp.net@gmail.com  I am wondering if it is the URL connection for the WCF Data Service...  I hard coded the the ports...  could be some sort of firewall or sotmething like that preventing the service from being delivered to the client...

As you did say you were able to hit the db from the service directly...  So you are able to restful query to the WCF Data Service that is a good start...

Screen shots will definately help me diagnose the issue...

Thank you for sticking with this it is always tricky to get a 3 tier application up and going that is for sure...

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:09 AM

Getting the following error, any idea what is going wrong? I am using windows 7 enterprise, logged in as admin and localhost opens fine.

C:\XERP\XERP.Server\XERP.Server.Service\XERP.Server.Service.csproj : error : The Web Application Project XERP.Server.Service is configured to use IIS. Unable to access the IIS metabase. You do not have sufficient privilege to access IIS web sites on your machine.

Sep 18, 2012 at 4:16 AM

Weird, code compiled fine but I am getting some other error when I hit F5, I think it is related to sql server connection, will check it out tomorrow. meanwhile if someone could explain the above error...

Coordinator
Sep 18, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Coordinator
Sep 18, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Check the XERP Server config file and make sure it modified to point to your instance Of SQL server where you have installed the XERP database…

If you installed XERP on the root of C: which is recommended then you will find the XERP Server Config file at the following location…

C:\XERP\XERP.Server\XERPServerBuild\XERPServerConfig

Sep 18, 2012 at 8:31 PM

The first problem went away when i start VS in admin mode.

I edited the server config. Since I am using sql server 2008 R2, my connection string is

<ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=(local);Initial Catalog=XERP;Integrated Security=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True">

Coordinator
Sep 18, 2012 at 9:18 PM

Is it working now…

Sep 18, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Yes it is working now :)

Next I installed GIT. No idea how it works. However, I saw some discussions on the site regarding use of svn for source control. Which one are we using?

Coordinator
Sep 18, 2012 at 9:50 PM

GIT… it is pretty easy once you download the tool just use your instincts… Once you install it right click on the XERP folder and select GIT INIT HERE that creates the GIT repository…

We may have to provide you privilages if you are going to contribute to the project… But you should be able to at least Set UP GIT so you can do get latest versions and compares and what not…

GIT was new to me to but I found it fairly easy to catch on to of course I only have the one branch and just keep checking in the changes I make…

If you are serious about contributing then the first thing I would suggest is to run the app and do some CRUD and then poke around at the code and then give the code base a good hard critique…

This is good this is bad this is horrible that type of thing…

Currently XERP is in its infancy but it is almost ready to ramp up where we could have lots of folks building lots of moduels…

I have the soup to nut module creation document very close to being done…

If you are serious about contributing I could hand you the document and target you to create the Address Maintenance module…

You could be the guinea pig to see how the creation process of modules would go and would provide invaluable information to edit the document before handing to others to create other modules…

My dream was to modulate this thing so much that it would allow 10 different developers to work on 10 different modules w/o effecting each other…

As each module is really a .net project and has its own entity…

Anyways I am rambling now … poke around and ping me back if you want to contribute and I will set you up…

I have to build the menu maintenance before this thing is really ready for other modules as currently you have to back door in the menu data that drives the menu display…

As well I will have to add the ability to assign Security Groups to the menu items…

But know this XERP I do believe is ready for prime time it has a good CRUD base and good design patter now it just needs a shit load of content…

Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:37 PM
To: Paulson, Matt
Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483]

Yes it is working now :)

Next I installed GIT. No idea how it works. However, I saw some discussions on the site regarding use of svn for source control. Which one are we using?

Sep 18, 2012 at 9:55 PM

aha! INIT HERE did the trick.

I will create a different thread since I am (hopefully) past the setup issue.

Feb 15, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Edited Feb 15, 2013 at 4:27 AM
I have 2 problems
  1. While loading XREP.sln following error resulted and one of the project is not loaded.
    . C:\ERP Manager\xerpdotnet-f97aea82637d\XERP.Server\XERP.Server.Service\XERP.Server.Service.csproj : error : The Web Application Project XERP.Server.Service is configured to use IIS. The Web server 'http://localhost/XERP.Server.Service' could not be found.
  2. In all the config file I have changed the Data Source=localhost becuase i am using the SQL Server apart from the \XERPServerConfig file.
  3. While login the companyID drop down is blank so not able to login. I have created database named XREP and executed the query and all the tables are created.
Please help what to do to fix this.
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Did you install XERP on the root of C:?
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2013 at 1:35 PM
I think it is more a manner of not your local machine not having the reqired IIS expectations please consult the following stack overflow thread...
I think it is in line with the problems you are having...
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10889421/the-web-application-project-is-configured-to-use-iis-the-web-server
Coordinator
Feb 15, 2013 at 1:41 PM
as well you may want to use your computers name instead of localhost I have tried it with localhost while in theory it should work...
substitute APO11422L\SQLExpress with your db Server instance...
ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=APO11422L\SQLExpress;Initial Catalog=XERP;Integrated Security=True;MultipleActiveResultSets=True" />

Let me know if any of these suggestions help if not I will keep working with you until we get it up and running...

I have had quite a few folks who have gotten it up and running so I fairly confident in the build is good...

I know XERP config can be a pain... Once it is done though it is a one time deal...
Feb 18, 2013 at 3:35 AM
No
C:\ERP Manager\xerpdotnet-f97aea82637d
Feb 18, 2013 at 4:18 AM
I have SqlServer running
My servername is say PRAKASH-PC
I have Database created under this as "XREP" and all the tables are created. Some of them having data rows already.

How to connect in this case.
Login Winodw company drop down combol always empty,

What am i doing wrong. Please tell me correct way to connect to the database as mysetting are as above.

Thanks
Feb 18, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Edited Feb 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM
loading of all project is sorted it out but still could not connect to database. hence Company list is blank.
Coordinator
Feb 18, 2013 at 2:01 PM

So it is up and running no problems?

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 12:08 AM

This is sorted it out

Feb 19, 2013 at 2:55 AM
No its not yet running only all projects got loaded. Still database connection is not made. I tried all the option including what you told.

Let me know what is APO11422L ?
?\SQLExpres
Coordinator
Feb 19, 2013 at 2:59 AM

That is my local computer name… should be your local instance of SQL… do me a favor forget about xerp and just create a simple .net project and get your connection string to work whatever your sql connection string is it should be the same for xerp…

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 9:56 PM

No its not yet running only all projects got loaded. Still database connection is not made. I tried all the option including what you told.

Let me know what is APO11422L ?
?\SQLExpres

Feb 19, 2013 at 3:13 AM
SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection();
            connection.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';";
            connection.Open();
This works
so Connection string is "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';";
Coordinator
Feb 19, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Ok I think what is wrong… you need to modify the xerp connection string to fit with your security so basically modify the xerp config to include you sa security authentication…

Let me know if that works if that does not work then we will have to set a break point in the entity connection and see why it is failing to authenticate with SQL and or we can isolate it to a client consumption issue…

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:13 PM

connection.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';";
            connection.Open();

This works
so Connection string is "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';";

Coordinator
Feb 19, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I think your connection string should be this for XERP… swap out the UserID and Password with the authenticated security… integrated security would be windows authentication so if you do not have rights to the db and need to use sql authentication you will need to change your security accordingly…

<ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=master;user id=sa; Password=testing123;;MultipleActiveResultSets=True">

</ConnectionString>

I fairly positive we are dealing with SQL authentication issue…

Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:13 PM

connection.Open();

This works

Feb 20, 2013 at 8:00 AM
MattPaulson wrote:
I think your connection string should be this for XERP… swap out the UserID and Password with the authenticated security… integrated security would be windows authentication so if you do not have rights to the db and need to use sql authentication you will need to change your security accordingly… <ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=master;user id=sa; Password=testing123;;MultipleActiveResultSets=True"> </ConnectionString> I fairly positive we are dealing with SQL authentication issue… From: PrakashValsang [email removed] Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:13 PM To: Paulson, Matt Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483] From: PrakashValsang SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection(); connection.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';"; connection.Open(); This works so Connection string is "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';";
HI
This has not resolved the issue. When I connect with sample program it works with out any security or other problems If i give same connection string

i.e. In connection string add localhost ,user id and password It doesn't get connected. Let me know where to put debug point and check I will do that and let you know
Thanks
Coordinator
Feb 20, 2013 at 1:50 PM

Set the XERP.Server.Service.Company as your start up project… Then Set the CompanyDataService.svc as your start page…

Basically we will be stepping through the Entity instantiation which is done in the CreateDataSource for every WCF Data Service Project; show you should be able to step from their and find the connection string and see where and why it is failing…

As well it should give you a good error message as error messages are suppressed client side when use WCF Data services by default…

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:00 AM

MattPaulson wrote:

I think your connection string should be this for XERP… swap out the UserID and Password with the authenticated security… integrated security would be windows authentication so if you do not have rights to the db and need to use sql authentication you will need to change your security accordingly… <ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=master;user id=sa; Password=testing123;;MultipleActiveResultSets=True"> </ConnectionString> I fairly positive we are dealing with SQL authentication issue… From: PrakashValsang [email removed] Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:13 PM To: Paulson, Matt Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483] From: PrakashValsang SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection(); connection.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';"; connection.Open(); This works so Connection string is "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';";

HI
This has not resolved the issue. When I connect with sample program it works with out any security or other problems If i give same connection string

i.e. In connection string add localhost ,user id and password It doesn't get connected. Let me know where to put debug point and check I will do that and let you know
Thanks

Feb 21, 2013 at 5:00 AM
MattPaulson wrote:
Set the XERP.Server.Service.Company as your start up project… Then Set the CompanyDataService.svc as your start page… Basically we will be stepping through the Entity instantiation which is done in the CreateDataSource for every WCF Data Service Project; show you should be able to step from their and find the connection string and see where and why it is failing… As well it should give you a good error message as error messages are suppressed client side when use WCF Data services by default… From: PrakashValsang [email removed] Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:00 AM To: Paulson, Matt Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483] From: PrakashValsang MattPaulson wrote: I think your connection string should be this for XERP… swap out the UserID and Password with the authenticated security… integrated security would be windows authentication so if you do not have rights to the db and need to use sql authentication you will need to change your security accordingly… <ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=master;user id=sa; Password=testing123;;MultipleActiveResultSets=True"> </ConnectionString> I fairly positive we are dealing with SQL authentication issue… From: PrakashValsang [email removed] Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:13 PM To: Paulson, Matt Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483] From: PrakashValsang SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection(); connection.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';"; connection.Open(); This works so Connection string is "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';"; HI This has not resolved the issue. When I connect with sample program it works with out any security or other problems If i give same connection string i.e. In connection string add localhost ,user id and password It doesn't get connected. Let me know where to put debug point and check I will do that and let you know Thanks
Oooff.. Finaly I am able get the connection but there is error in the (you have hardcoded the path for XERPServerConfig.xml file in resource file needs to be generalised.)

<i:Interaction.Triggers>
            <i:EventTrigger EventName="MouseUp">
                <ei:CallMethodAction
                    TargetObject="{Binding}"
                    MethodName="TreeMenuItemSelectedCommand"/>
            </i:EventTrigger>
        </i:Interaction.Triggers>
as

Error 3 The tag 'Interaction.Triggers' does not exist in XML namespace 'http://schemas.microsoft.com/expression/2010/interactivity'. Line 56 Position 14. C:\XERP\XERP.Client\XERP.Client.WPF\XERP.Client.WPF.MainMenu\Views\MainMenuView.xaml 56 14 XERP.Client.WPF.MainMenu

When I comment this It works but "Actions" Nothing comes. Working on this further with your help. Thanks again and again
Feb 21, 2013 at 7:46 AM
MattPaulson wrote:
Set the XERP.Server.Service.Company as your start up project… Then Set the CompanyDataService.svc as your start page… Basically we will be stepping through the Entity instantiation which is done in the CreateDataSource for every WCF Data Service Project; show you should be able to step from their and find the connection string and see where and why it is failing… As well it should give you a good error message as error messages are suppressed client side when use WCF Data services by default… From: PrakashValsang [email removed] Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:00 AM To: Paulson, Matt Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483] From: PrakashValsang MattPaulson wrote: I think your connection string should be this for XERP… swap out the UserID and Password with the authenticated security… integrated security would be windows authentication so if you do not have rights to the db and need to use sql authentication you will need to change your security accordingly… <ConnectionString ID="BaseSQL" Value="Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog=master;user id=sa; Password=testing123;;MultipleActiveResultSets=True"> </ConnectionString> I fairly positive we are dealing with SQL authentication issue… From: PrakashValsang [email removed] Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:13 PM To: Paulson, Matt Subject: Re: Step by step implementation [xerpdotnet:391483] From: PrakashValsang SqlConnection connection = new SqlConnection(); connection.ConnectionString = "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';"; connection.Open(); This works so Connection string is "Data Source=localhost;Initial Catalog='master';user id='sa'; Password='testing123';"; HI This has not resolved the issue. When I connect with sample program it works with out any security or other problems If i give same connection string i.e. In connection string add localhost ,user id and password It doesn't get connected. Let me know where to put debug point and check I will do that and let you know Thanks
Thanks
Finally Got the code working.

Now I am exporing the usage of it. Let me know if you have anything on this.

Thanks
Coordinator
Feb 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM
I bet you needed the Blend SDK...

I always have to remember to inform people to make sure they check the requirements as the Blend SDK is pretty heavily utilized in XERP...

looks like you need the Blend SDK here is the link...

Install this and let me know if that works for you...

If it does then I will add it as a requirement...

Here is the link...

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3062

Please let me know if you actually get it up and running and are able to Login And CRUD a Company record or any record for that matter through one of the working UI's...

As I am always interested when a developer gets the code up and running as well any criticisms are always welcome I am a big believer in constructive critisism...

If you are interested in building a module Wharehouse Entry would be a good one... I want to get XERP to a point where it can function as an inventory management system as a first step towards ERP... At least that way it would be a useful tool to manage inventory...
Feb 22, 2013 at 2:36 AM
 Suggestions: There is hard coded value in the config path that needs to be generalized. SDK blend is already there in the project only need to be removed and add back from appropriate location from our project.
Anyway It works but I am not able to understand how to use it. I am exploring it now. If you have anything on how to create sales management module or inventory. Let me know.

Thanks
Coordinator
Feb 22, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Yes there is documentation on the documentation tab step by step on how to build XERP from DAL to UI…

http://xerpdotnet.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=How%20To%20Build%20XERP&referringTitle=Documentation

can you elaborate what do you mean a hard coded value in the config path that needs to be generalized…

Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 9:37 PM

Suggestions: There is hard coded value in the config path that needs to be generalized. SDK blend is already there in the project only need to be removed and add back from appropriate location from our project.

Anyway It works but I am not able to understand how to use it. I am exploring it now. If you have anything on how to create sales management module or inventory. Let me know.

Thanks