Howto Start

Topics: AppLifeCycleMgmt (ALM), Architecture, CRM & SRM, Development Core, Development Methodology, Source Code Control
Aug 17, 2011 at 6:27 AM

I want install XERP.net

Oct 14, 2011 at 5:39 AM

Me too. I'm trying to evaluate several ERP option here and the solution didn't work. Then opening individual projects didn't work. No docs to help. FAIL. Next!

Coordinator
Oct 14, 2011 at 2:24 PM
Edited Oct 14, 2011 at 2:26 PM

My apologies we should make it perfectly clear that XERP is in its infancy and in the building process.  ERP is a massive undertaking and at the moment all the XERP architects are donating hours to the project and or not compensated for their work.  So at the most on average are only promoting 10 hours a week to a project that is well over a 1,000 hours worth of work...

We are also on look out for any investors that would be interested in funding the project as to allot dedicated hours to be contributed to the project, and still allot the XERP architects to put food on the table...  The investor or investing company would benefit greatly as they would beta the product and could shape it to best suit their business requirements as well as co contribute in this ground breaking project and gain inate knowledge to the under pinnings of the system as it is architected...

I am currently working feverishly on the Menu Maintenance Programming that will allot for nth level Menu CRUD...  This will serve as the back bone of the product as it will serve as the selection menu for the various programs that will be required to drive ERP...

As well It will be responsible for the Security as to what User/ User Groups will have access to each of the programs...

After it is finished then we will begin adding the programs to menu structure i.e. Order, Part, BOM, Quote, ect... on and until we have a fully functional ERP system...

Unfortunately we are at least a year out from having any thing that is Beta...  This could be expedited of course if funding was procured to allot for the XERP architects to promote more hours to the project...

If you are a company that is interested in the development of XERP and would like to suppot the project please inject in the thread and Oscar and or myself will contact you to discuss it further...