Silverlight to the rescue

Topics: Business Logic
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2011 at 3:53 AM

as Matt Paulson wrote:

Oscar and I have been working together in seclusion at the moment trying to build the foundation modeling to build XERP2 if you will…

Oscar is busy creating a front end engine that generates basic Crud and GUI. The idea is to have an engine that spits out the general Form with the basic CRUD Binding consuming the targeted OData Entity sevice targeted to the form…

I just Published a sample application that I am working on that will probably and eventually become the Client Side of XERP

http://medlink.codeplex.com/

BTW: In XERP we will not use any 3rd party tools

Regards

Aug 7, 2011 at 6:27 AM

hi I beign working developing my own ERPs for customers, while not as complete as any of the other dbs, mine are way simple, if you need some help I would likely assist you, right now the best tool I use is Iron speed, hope that helps you a bit

Coordinator
Aug 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM

Hello,

Thank you ,

XERP is a project to have a full ERP system completely done in Silverlight, which means that we would also use Entity Frameworks, Linq, Ria Services , MvvM,  XAML and C#. we pretty much created our own RAD to help us on the development of the system (still working on it)

At this point we need Developers that are familiar with ERP .. ( which is very seldom to find btw) ..  many developers are amazingly great developers but it comes to an ERP , they are not as good because the system involves a lot of Business Logic, ..

you seem very good at ERP design.
if you want you can contact us at

Matt Paulson:    mpaulson@apog.com
Oscar Agreda    oscar_agreda@xneterp.com

Regards

Aug 11, 2011 at 11:49 PM
Sign me in an let me know how can i assist you

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM, oscar_agreda <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hello,

Thank you ,

XERP is a project to have a full ERP system completely done in Silverlight, which means that we would also use Entity Frameworks, Linq, Ria Services , MvvM, XAML and C#. we pretty much created our own RAD to help us on the development of the system (still working on it)

At this point we need Developers that are familiar with ERP .. ( which is very seldom to find btw) .. many developers are amazingly great developers but it comes to an ERP , they are not as good because the system involves a lot of Business Logic, ..

you seem very good at ERP design.
if you want you can contact us at

Matt Paulson: mpaulson@apog.com
Oscar Agreda oscar_agreda@xneterp.com

Regards

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (xerpdotnet@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email xerpdotnet@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
ING. ROBERTO GONZALEZ
rgonzalez@gurusis.com
Guru Sistemas
Carr. Colombia 260 L 11
Tel. 1737-9636

www.gurusis.com